COVID 19 Implementations
Following advice from the British Chiropractic Association we are pleased to announce that we are NOW OPEN for new patients and existing patients. When you call to make an appointment you will be individually assessed to determine your suitability for a face to face appointment. We are currently adhering to all government guidelines as well as those set out by our governing body (General Chiropractic Council) and the British Chiropractic Association.
Some of the changes you can expect to see are:
- Protective screens have been installed around our reception desk. You can still come up to the desk and communicate freely with our team members.
- All patients have been requested to attend on their own. Please ask our receptionist for further details.
- Appointment times have been extended to allow for cleaning and to reduce the number of people in the clinic.
- We have limited chairs in the waiting room and you will be guided to your own waiting area cubicle.
- There is only one chiropractic working per shift.
- Alcohol hand sanitisation gel is provided at reception which we require everyone to use on entry to the clinic.
PPE – Protective personal Equipment
- All our team members will be wearing PPE.
- Chiropractors PPE currently includes mask, face shield, gloves and apron.
- Patients are welcome to wear gloves and or a face covering. However this is not a requirement.
- We are applying stringent sanitisation procedures between each patient.
- All patients entering the clinic will have their temperature taken (non contact infrared reading).
- Door handles are wiped with anti-viral wipes between all patients.
- Please use contactless payments where possible to minimise surface contact. The contactless payment amount has increased. No cash is taken.
- Reading material has been temporarily removed.
- Please be prompt for your appointment (not too early please) so that we can minimise the number of people at reception.
- Please do bring a pair of socks to wear in the treatment room as we ask you to remove outdoor shoes. Preferably wear fresh clothing straight from home.
- The bottom of patients shoes may be sprayed with sanitising spray
- We request that you DO NOT enter the practice until your allotted appointment day and time. All appointments must be booked via telephone only.
Please do not enter the clinic if you are experiencing any COVID-19 related symptoms in particular, a cough, fever or loss of taste/smell. If you are unsure we strongly encourage you to ring/ text to contact us. We also recommend postponing your appointment if you have been in close contact with someone experiencing these symptoms. Please phone us and discuss any of the information if you are unsure of what to do or if you require further guidance.