AS A REGULATED HEALTHCARE PROFESSION WE REMAIN OPEN. APPOINTMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO A TELEPHONE RISK ASSESMENT AT THE TIME OF BOOKING.
IF YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED TO SHIELD YOURSELF, YOU SHOULD CONTINUE TO DO SO.
FOR THE SAFETY OF PATIENTS AND STAFF, FOLLOWING GOVERNMENT GUIDANCE, WE REQUIRE ALL PATIENTS AND VISITORS TO WEAR A MASK. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.
Some of the changes you can expect to see in the clinic are:
- Protective screens have been installed around our reception desk. You can still come up to the desk and communicate freely with our team members.
- All patients have been requested to attend on their own. Please ask our receptionist for further details.
- Appointment times have been extended to allow for cleaning and to reduce the number of people in the clinic.
- We have limited chairs in the waiting room and you will be guided to your own waiting area cubicle.
- Alcohol hand gel is provided at reception which we require everyone to use on entry to the clinic. You can use this hand gel for the duration of your visit. We ask that you return the gel back to the reception after your appointment so that bottles can be sanitized to eliminate cross contamination.
PPE – Protective personal Equipment
- All our team members will be wearing full PPE.
- Chiropractors PPE currently includes mask, face shield, singles use gloves and apron.
- Patients are asked to wear a mask when entering either clinic.
- We are applying stringent sanitisation procedures between each patient.
- All patients entering the clinic will have their temperature taken (non contact infrared reading).
- Please use contactless payments where possible to minimise surface contact. The contactless payment amount has increased.
- Reading material has been temporarily removed.
- Please be prompt for your appointment (not too early please) so that we can minimise the number of people at reception.
- Please do bring a pair of socks to wear in the treatment room as we ask you to remove outdoor shoes. Preferably wear fresh clothing straight from home.
- The bottom of patients shoes may be sprayed with sanitising spray
- We request that you DO NOT enter the practice until your allotted appointment day and time. All appointments must be booked via telephone only.
- We operate a two room system to allow for stringent cleaning and ventilation between appointments.
Please do not enter the clinic if you are experiencing any COVID-19 related symptoms in particular, a cough, fever or loss of taste/smell. If you are unsure we strongly encourage you to ring/ text to contact us. We also recommend postponing your appointment if you have been in close contact with someone experiencing these symptoms. Please phone us and discuss any of the information if you are unsure of what to do or if you require further guidance.