Here are some practical things you can do to keep safe and reduce the spread of the virus.
As recommended by WHO (World Health Organisation):
– Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water.
– Maintain at least 1 metre (3 feet) distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
– Try to avoid touching your face.
– Cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose of the used tissue immediately.
-If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing stay at home and self isolate
– Those consdiered to be ‘high risk’ should stay at home and self isolate for 12 weeks. A full list of those considered to be ‘high risk’ and advice for getting food and medicine delivered to your home can be found by copying this link into your web brower:
STAY INFORMED – Reliable sources of the latest information available include the websites of WHO, the NHS or the government.
We are always at the end of the phone and can be contacted on either clinic number. 01482 870934, 01377 272277