What We Treat
Our patients are of all ages and types, from infants and children to pregnant ladies, sports people, the elderly and all people in-between. Whatever your history, condition or situation, you will be welcome and your chiropractor will apply treatments tailored for your needs. Chiropractors train full time for 5 years and, amoungst other subjects, learn medical diagnosis and radiology which means we can diagnose your problem. Many people come with multiple areas of concern and symptoms that appear baffling or unrelated to other people.
Every patient is treated as an individual and your chiropractor will make their own assesment and diagnosis based upon case history, examination and specific tests. The chiropractor will fully explain their findings to you before treatment commences.
Some conditions that we treat on a regular basis are:
- Neck pain: we can treat mechanical neck pain that causes stiffness and soreness in the neck. This could be caused by poor posture or an awkward sitting position
- Back pain
- Migraine prevention
- Headache: we can treat headache arising from painful muscles and joints in the neck. We call this type of headache cervicogenic headache
- Hip and knee pain caused by osteoarthritis
- Chiropractic care during pregnancy – Please click here to read a little more about chiropractic care during pregnancy
- Shoulder complaints and rotator cuff injuries of the shoulder
- Muscle spasms and cramping
- Ankle sprain
- Elbow pain and tennis elbow
- Generalised aches and pain
- Minor sports injuries
- Plantar fasciitis
You might find it interesting to read some testimonials from clients we have treated with very varied conditions, or give us a call if you have any questions.